TAKE A TOUR
The museum building was built for the Bank of NSW in 1883 and designed by architect J F Hilly. The Bank occupied the building until 1922 when it was sold to the Catholic Church. Wellington Council bought the building as a Museum and Cultural Centre and was opened subsequently, by the Historical Society as the Oxley Museum in 1967.
Bedroom and nursery
Pantry, kitchen and laundry rooms
Textile and wedding gown room
We have an extensive display in the outdoor area:
Windora bush school